Sunday, December 2, 2007

Yesterday was sooo exhausting all ...........it started of course when we all had to go to subang to visit my cousins from australia...........then went to cd shop and then spent like an hour having lunch{probably cos my cousin spent a long time in the toilet}.then from 4.30 until 7 we walked around sunway pyramid i was dying..............it would have been ok if i was the one doing the shopping but it was for my cousin and my aunt.And luckily some people decided to go back so we were saved 4rom another 2 hours of walking around .after everyone had come back and we went out to dinner.everyone was so sad because we discovered that our favourite local chinese restaurant was gone .we later discovered that it had moved down the street.and after that of course all the cousins my bros and sis included prepared ourselves for a few of boredom.........for it was now time for the traditional 'happy hour' i guess you could call it that where my father and my uncles would sit down,drink and talk about the olden days.so at about 1 am to shake of the boredom my cousins and i went to 711 to buy ice cream.and then finally and 1.30 we departed from my cousins and arrived at my house around 2.everyone else went to sleep while stayed up untill 4 in da morning doing mrs ng homework................now u might ask why im doing such a thing at such and odd hour ........its because i have another exhausting day with my cousins today and im leaving now so bye......................lets hope i can get up for mrs ng

No comments: