Thursday, May 22, 2008

Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay.Its time to bring out the champagne (or in our case the coke/pepsi) because exams are finally over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank god! but of course I'm going to fail everything so all tears will be shed later. Anyway I want to wish a very happy birthday to Jen. thanks for being such a good friend and a great 'penolong' .lol.
Also a happy belated birthday to Lemuel and Hertina.I hope you both had a great birthday.Anyway I was thinking about having a study group during the holidays. Then after studying we party all night long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This way our holidays won't be wasted but we can still take a break from school all at the same time. but you all are probably groaning at this. But this is just an idea. I can't believe I'm going to school tomorrow but well you can't always get what you want.On another note, David Cook is THE NEW AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I was surprised after his performance yesterday. But he deserved it if you judge him by his whole season's performance.Now I have to go do Mrs Ng homework.sigh.................... anyay bye and see you all tomorrow.

No comments: