Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oh, So That's Called Boredom.

September is here~ September is here~ Me and Tanny Tan Tan are celebrating our birthdays this yearr~

Haha, okay, I can't rhyme.

Was bored and lazy to study, so I changed the font size and added our names at the bottom of each post. Now we don't have to label anymore! Yay~ You can still if you want to, but our usernames are added at the bottom right of each post. Go go, look look!

Eeee, so pretty! When I get bored, I edit. Something severely wrong with my head. Maybe I got drunk as a baby.

Ladeedadoo-doo~ LMO93 is turning 2 in about a month.. Actually, the day we start PMR is bloggie's birthday. 13th of October. So much for big celebratory bangs ya?

Oooh. Maybe we should change the skin after it's birthday! A bit high now. Off to tidur. Ladeedadoo-doo~

Good morning people =D Have a good nights sleep ^^

Oh damnit I have Ngster in about 10 hours. Nights people =)

No comments: