Sunday, October 19, 2008

wohooo i have nothing to do at all.so i shall amuse my self by doing this tag :)

RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.NO TAG backs!

15)i have a spot on my head where there is no hair growing

14)in the early years of school i was very very shy and use to stick to divya like glue(imagine that)

13)i don't like being told that actually i am the older twin and I'm proud of my status as the youngest in the family :)

12)i love old movies and songs

11)i like to crack peoples knuckles for them (weird i know)

10) sometimes when i wake up only one eye will be open

9) i sometimes smuggle books from my parents bookshelves and read them(well they sometimes dont let me read them you know)

8)i HATE pink

7)sometimes i write stories based on a song

6)my mum likes to call me and divya cinderella's evil stepsisters cause we have big feet

5)my common nickname is danny

4)i have not and have no interest in reading twilight

3)when i was small one of my career choices was to join the police force

2)i have only two fears that is failure and never seeing my friend and families again

1)before divya used to be bolder than me


i tag

*serena
*karin
*hannah
*aiman
*adeline
*nikki
*tan
*ainsley
*two other peple who want to do this

No comments: