Friday, November 21, 2008

OH MY GOD!!!

FINALLY TWILIGHT IS OUT
not in malaysia of course

i'm just happy and excited for the twilight fan who can watch it on 21 november
unfortunately, twilight is only coming out on the 27 th in malaysia

i don't know why my friends didn't reply my e-mail except for jen li and karin
don't know if the computer got problem or just that they are TOO busy to reply me
if they got the e-mail and didn't reply me...screw them

so...i am wondering if u guys gonna watch twilight on 27 th or u guys are waiting for me to come back and watch together
i have a feeling that u people will watch it first because u guys are just too obsess with it
it okay with me but better teman me watch when we go out together

TWILIGHT IS SOOOO PERFECT
BEAUTIFUL STORY
WONDERFUL ROMANCE
JUST LUVIN IT

xoxo
-tcy-

No comments: