Monday, December 15, 2008

Wahey! Karin The Bimbotic!

Was just viewing all the drafts we have in this blog.. And I found this one by Divya or Dhanya during their birthday. There's tons of pictures there, but only one like, CAUGHT MY EYE(Mostly cause I was looking for myself)















(Picture curi-ed from Divya/Dhanya's post. Sorry!)



Okay, okay, you're probably staring at yourself right now, but I wanna draw attention to myself for a moment please..

Look at my hand! WHY DOES IT LOOK SO BIMBOTIC.

It looks like I could've been saying,"Lyk ohmahgawd, that is sooo unsexay?"

Or maybe "Oh yeaa, I was soooo there. It was like, soooooo sexay!"


It looks like how Nikki carries her handbag. Like a Z, or some rich AhBeng's wife. (Which fits Nikki perfectly, but not me!)


IS MY HAND ALWAYS LIKE THAT WHEN I EAT?


You know what, don't answer. I'm gonna end this post here. Go stare at Hannah's bronze tanned face, or Nikki's closed eyes, or Serena's staring-at-her-boyfriend-stare, or Tan's MUST POSE pose. Just don't stare at my hand.


Hate is a strong word,
But I really, really,
Really, don't like,
You.


..Good song, good song..

No comments: