Wednesday, January 21, 2009

After almost 3 weeks of school i finally don't feel nostalgic .(ignore my last post title) in fact i think its actually gonna be a great year .missed out on badminton (sorry jen :( jer rick registered me and didnt tell me ) and now joined kawad kaki so hopefully can make it into the squad .hopefully 2 yrs of primary school experience can help .

actually have no idea what to talk about.......oh wait did u guys watch the obama's inauguration?i did of course some little pest woke me me up when i was asleep .I WONDER who :/ oh well at least i didnt miss a historical moment they might not be another black president MISS KARIN FAM.speakin of karin she gets to go for rihanna's concert .no fair me want to !!! and jason mraz .....:( life is so unfair

oh well gonna go to maimuns homework .stupid rain cant watch American idol

p.s gotta try and figure out an inevitable wardrobe-malfunction .HELP ANYONE???

No comments: