Sunday, June 15, 2008

7 Things I'm passionate about;
family
friends
me
books
music
fun
life

7 things I say or do often;
haarh?(indian style)
play badminton
daydream
he is an a''hole
you people are so childish
lets go swimming at karins house
irritate divya

7 things/books I've read recently;
Harry potter series
tuesdays with morrie
do they hear you when you cry
dragonlink
percy jackson series
one child
parachutes and kisses

7 songs I could listen to again and again;
i found a reason-cat power
my father's gun-elton john
here comes the sun-beatles
moon river-to many versions
in my world-avril lavigne
falling slowly-glen hansard and marketa irglova
everlasting love-jamie cullum

7 things I've learned in the past year/this year;
i get easily depressed
dont ever lose an appointment card
exams are to make you study and bear no real meaning in life
cant live with friends and you cant live without them
maths teachers have interesting stories to tell (u noe who)
the end of my life is doomed with misery with chances of getting cancer or alzheimers
life is to short wallow in misery

7 people that I tag;

eveyone who has not done this survey (too many too count)

No comments: