Saturday, June 14, 2008

i just got back from my job teaching kids with jen,karin and hannah and since i had nothing else to do i though i might as well do the survey since i am double tagged.anyway here goes nothing.

7 Things I'm passionate about;

* family
* friends
* my storybooks!!!!! i can't live without them!!!!!!!
* music(the contract you guys made last year proves it.lol)
* harry potter!(well i guess that goes under books but what the hell.its my wish)
* talking,talking, and talking.
* making new friends?


7 things I say or do often;

* read storybooks
* "i don't know"
* "what?!"
* "Nolah!"
* ..........
* Listen to music.
* sleep

7 things/books I've read recently;

* magyk
* flyte
* physik.
* p.s i love you
* the pretty one
* agatha christie books(too many to remember)
* Blogs.

7 songs I could listen to again and again;

* jason mraz-im yours
* Always Be My Baby-David Cook
* you found me-kelly clarkson(its kind of old but i still like it)
* falling slowly- glen hansard and marketa irglova
* story of a girl-blink 182
* becuse you live-jesse mccartney
* built to last-melee


7 things I've learned in the past year/this year;

*i still hate maths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* exams suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* school has become worse!you might think its not possible but it has!
* i will never understand my insane and annoying brother(the second one)
* the world has gone haywire
* my house has too many books
* dumbledore is gay.omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 people that I tag;

* tan
* Hannah
* Adeline !
* ainsley
* dhanya
* nikki
* anyone who reads this

No comments: