Friday, October 19, 2007

*sobs*

Hey!! I'm NOT the only one who is the most talkative in this 'gang'.. *sobs* *SOBS*

Oh, and besides that, i'm also NOT the only one who is childish.. XD

Eh, Tan, on Monday go Mrs. Wong or not?? If got, are you going??

Whee~ i studied a bit today!! Its a big ACCOMPLISHMENT for me and all of you..

Lets PARTAY!! >.<

7 more days people.. Till this nightmare is OVER!!

Muahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaahah!!!

Good luck!!

Fine fine, i can't end this post yet coz i'm kononnya the most talkative one..

> Grey's Anatomy on Ntv7 finish ady lo.. Sad..

> Can't wait to watch One Tree Hill tomorrow..

> I'm currently online.. None of you people are.. =.='

> Bored, bored, BORED!!!

> Can't wait till final exams are finally over..

> Can't think about the results that i'm gonna get.. I might just die of dissapointment..

> Recently blogged on my blog and now blogging on this one..

> Bla bla bla..

> Oh yeah, Hannah, send me the pictures that you got in ur computer from Tan's camera..

> What's coming out for Pj and PSV??

> I NEED ANSWERS!!

> Hannah, forgotten to tell me what's coming out coz she's to busy with Paul yesterday and forgotten about poor lil me WAITING FOR AN ANSWER.. T.T

> According to Hannah, Paul cut his hair.. And he has a NERD style.. Hahahahaz!!

> No gossip ady..

> Life is boring coz everyone is too stress out about finals..

Is this talkative now?? I can still go on.. lol

Ok la, i'll stop FOR NOW..

I'll be back..

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

No comments: