Saturday, October 20, 2007

WHY ?

Why do we have to study ?
Why do we have exams ?
Why does studying have to be so boring ?
why does Monk and House have to be on the same time on the same day ?
why does my computer hate me so much ?
Why is everybody in my class so smart ?
Why got no such thing as the prefect phone ?
Why am I blogging when I should be studying ?
Why One Tree Hill and Supernatural have to end on exam week ? ( WHY !!!)
Why PMR and SPM are created ?

ok ... so I'm actually very very bored and trying to find any reason to not study ... And this is probably gonna be my first post and , knowing how lazy I am , this is gonna be my only post in a loooooooong time ... hahahahaha..

So thats all . Gtg study . *sigh* bye ..

" Practice makes perfect . But if nobody is perfect , so WHY practice ? "
-N!coLe-

No comments: