Saturday, October 27, 2007

yup exams are OVER !!
but for some reason I don't feel as happy as I'm suppose to feel ..
but the stress is at least over for now . Now all we have to do is enjoy whats left of this year !
I'm gonna miss this year ... Although the pressure of PMR (which is still increasing ) and the whole killing myself ( and taking Karin and some people with me coz of the 'unprefect' thingy ) , it turned out to be a good year . Hopefully next year will a great year .

"7A's for PMR ! A new computer in my room ! I walk into my room and I see new curtains ! and CHOCOLATES ! "

haha ..that would be nice... But thats just a dream except for the chocolates part !
Anyway , we should really enjoy whatever time we have left in the same class . I'll be (seriously ) seeing you guys in moral class ...

Anyway before this year ends I wanna go out , shop , go bowling , MY B'DAY PRESSIE ! , shop some more and go to the gym ..

oh and speaking of my b'day present ... Lets go out la ! I wanna my pressie !! Karin owes me two !
Hannah also not yet get whatever she wants ! B'DAY PRESSIE !!

so just relax . use this stress free time wisely . bye .

"Light travels faster than sound . You think a person is bright until you hear them speak "

haha .
Nicole

No comments: