Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy Deepavali Divya and Dhanya!!!

Hannah stop bragging about jen and me being smart...jen IS smart, she beats all of us but serena beats me so y not u talk about jen and serena...ok???

so, i went shopping with my family in ikano yesterday and i saw bernice and her family there in popular...but she's so blind she didn't see me at all
in popular i finally found my favourite file and i really need to replace my old file after that subramaniam ruined my file!!! and i also bought a beautiful, white little pouch to put my stuff.
i bought a padini shirt which is pink colour
me and my mum went to the crocs shop to see the shoes there and just a pair cost more than 150 , we tried some on and obviously the shoes is very comfortable and no we didn't say "it's so cheap" instead my mum ask whether got discount or not

so, we should all just meet tonight

No comments: