Thursday, November 22, 2007

NICOLE ROCKS! haha

Hey guys!
Its almost a week since we said bye to form 2 and I havent left the house except for tuition. Im running out of stuff to do at home. See ! Im blogging ! Something that I do when Im seriously BORED. So there is nothing to do and practically nothing much to eat. (we are out of chocolate! I have no idea how Im gonna live !) I guess I ll just finish up my tuition homework now larr. This Saturday is the last day of BM tuition ! So I ll only have Maths left. Can't wait til December. No tuition . No homework. Just me relaxing and enjoying the holidays OR I ll be bored like I am now. I hope that doesnt happen.

to:Serena
Good luck with the braces !

to:Karin
Did you actually buy me something ? (If you didnt U SUCK!)

to:Hannah , Divya , Dhanya
See you guys at tuition... *sigh*

to:Jen
Hope you are having fun !

to:Tan
I hope you are not studying Tan!


hahaha. Miss you guys lots (except for Hannah,Divya,Dhanya. I see you guys practically everyday!). BYE!

Nicole aka Nikki aka Rico :-)

No comments: