Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I cant believe its already November . I can still remember the day we found out we were goin to 2A . That seems like just a week ago to me . I know our positions are ok but still feel a bit worried . Anyway , this is the first year in my whole life that I've actually felt worried about dropping . Its not that I'm like that smart that I don't need to feel worried but it never hit me .

Oh and has anyone realized that I wear a blue baju kurung to school ? After listening to the form 1's speeches , I kinda realized that I not gonna be an Exco next year and not gonna bully probets that are actually younger than me ! Next year , we are gonna be juniors again . Thats so sad !

I have absolutely no idea how I'm gonna survive next year . With PMR , jaga-ing again and surrounded with unknown teachers . At least Puan whats-her-name is retiring ! yes ! Well now we can actually enjoy our holidays . I'm seriously gonna miss you guys during the hols . But there is still like 2 days of school left . Neway see you guys on Friday !

-N!C0Le-

No comments: