Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hopes which have been Crashed, Dashed and Sliced.

Err. Hellooo there. I've sorta lost the blogging bug. Don't even know what to blog on my own blog, what more shared blogs.

Hmm. Top 10 in 2C:

Err. Can't remember. All you people don't need to worry bout droppingla! All so smart =.= Kesian me and Divya la kaay. But then again. 3C would have less pressure.

So maybe 3C won't be that bad. Just make sure that if I jatuh, I'll sit with you guyz during moral time. Don't abandon me like you did with Angel! Nanti I go hang out with them pulak. Gaassp. Nanti I become a bitch(sorry, we are minimizing swearing riight.) biatch pulak. Oh waait. I'm already one. Nanti I become an even bigger beach pulak! Gasp! What if I become like you-know-who-who-made-Hannah-and-Serena-so-jealous-on-Monday-by-doing-you-know-what-with-you-know-who!

Err okay. I stopped making sense by the previous paragraph.

All I'm saying is. I don't know what I'm saying. 869. The magic number.

869. Maybe I don't deserve to be in 3A after all.


Maybe, just maybe.

No comments: